FF GROUP POWER TOOLS – Terms of Warranty
FF GROUP POWER TOOLS are manufactured according to strict quality standards, outlined by the company and according to European quality requirements.
Power Tools have a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase, for industrial or professional use, and 24 months for personal use, while batteries have 6 month warranty. Activation of the warranty occurs on the date of purchase when the receipt or invoice is produced by the store for the power tool or battery. The warranty covers the cost of repair and replacement of any parts, due to faulty materials or workmanship by the manufacturer. All parts or the tools that are replaced become our property.
The warranty excludes
- All components and spare parts (ex. carbon brushes, cables, switches, chargers)
- Faults or part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse
- Power Tools where repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Power tools that are hired by 3rd parties
- Faults caused by misuse of the tool, not complying to the instructions of use, abnormal environmental conditions, improper use of the tool, overloading or poor maintenance/care of the tool
- Modified or altered power tools
- Any slight deviations from specifications that are not essential to the operation of the tool
- Tools that have sustained damage from misuse, improper use, by deviating from the manufacturer’s instructions of use, or from using parts/components that are not authentic
- Tools that are poorly maintained/cared for
- Use of unsuitable lubricants during long-term storage
- Tools that have been given with no charge
WARRANTY VALIDATION PROCESS
The guarantee is valid only within the aforementioned period of time, upon presentation of the relevant purchase receipt, which must indicate the tool code or its description and date of purchase.
Tools are dispatched for their repair to the company or an authorized workshop in the appropriate manner and means of transport. Otherwise, the transport and insurance fee of the tool, is borne by the sender.
The Warranty validation process does not extend or renew the warranty duration. Other requisites, except for those listed in this warranty repair document, do not apply. This guarantee is governed by Greek law.